Sunday, February 7, 2010

In light of my recent career change, I have decided to create a blog to channel my artwork as a creative outlet. Over the next few weeks, I will be completing a number of projects and hope to post pictures of them on here.

After graduating from Fitchburg State College with a Communications Media degree (specifically concentrated in Graphic Design), I decided that my true passion lies not in the graphic arts but in fine arts and teaching. Coming from a family of teachers, my career change was not a surprise to many. I am currently working towards my teaching license and hope to have my own classroom in the Fall of 2010. As for now, I am working as a Nanny and am teaching an after school art program to 6-8 graders at Ashland Middle School and absolutely love it.

I hope that you enjoy my work as I will be posting both Graphic Design and other pieces over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment